• Content Management Systems: Drupal and Joomla! based corporate and community portals, and consumer web applications. WordPress and Xoops based website development.
• Web Application Frameworks: Frameworks such as CakePHP and Symfony (in PHP) and Pylons (in Python) simplify development by providing a lot of the commonly used ‘infrastructure’ code in order to, for example, manage security, users, database transactions and create rich (AJAX based) user interfaces.
• osCommerce based e-commerce and shopping cart solutions. Designing and implementing rich, intuitive AJAX based user interfaces. Examples:
•Hallway: Drupal based community site for rating, reviewing & researching companies & educational institutions.
• CakePHP based community history and social networking site based on the metaphor of timelines for Sitestack.
• WVN: Joomla! based professional womens’ community and job exchange for Women’s Virtual Network.
• Freelanthropy: Drupal based community and fundraising tools site for non-profits for Freelanthropy.
• An online stock image gallery and e-commerce solution for StockPhotoPro.
• SmartGallery – Folio3’s own online art gallery management system. Contact us for more information on LAMP services.