Some of Dot NetNuke’s main strengths include:
• Strong set of out of the box modules for things like calendars, polls, etc.
• Rich media and files manager.
• Drag and Drop content management and in place content editing.
• Intuitive process for page creation and content placement.
• Robust premium 3rd party modules with support available.
• Large and active community of developers.
Folio3 has used DotNetNuke to create corporate and nonprofit websites and a disease surveillance system for a healthcare customer. Folio3 has experience in designing templates, content publishing and custom module, and extension development for DotNetNuke.
• Human Development Fund: Nonprofit site HDF
• The Public Health Information Network (PHIN) for DiagnosisOne. Click here to see how we helped DiagnosisOne.
Contact us for more information on DotNetNuke services.